Saturday 28 July 2012

Make Your House A Home...

I'm rather relieved to say that our new house is now our home - after what seemed like an eternity of decisions, arguments with builders, stressful DIY trips and lots of anxious chatter. It's been over two years since I've really had a home, before that I was living in a rather unfortunate situation indeed - and I will never again underestimate the contentment that can be found through having your own space. Even though my space is still fairly messy with boxes to unpack and clothes to hang, I look forward to returning there every day.

Happily this means that my studio will soon be not only accessible, but also 'revamped' with a lick of paint and some new furniture - a good place to start looking at my live set.

In other news I wrote an article for Chic Lifestyle Magazine (based in Sheffield, Yorkshire) and it's now available to read on line here.

My remix of 'Key To My Heart by Zulu Winter is complete and will hopefully be released via their label shortly, or if not, it will be up on my Soundcloud for your listening pleasure. I'm really pleased with it, it's a lot bouncier than I first intended, and perhaps even disco-esque.


Thanks for reading, 

Pinemarten


No comments:

Post a Comment