Thursday 7 March 2013

Absence makes the heart...



It's been a while since I last posted, but that's OK as I've been working on some other things, as well as spending time with my better half and generally enjoying listening to a lot of music...

I'm going to be continuing this little break for awhile, but I don't intend it to be permanent! Hopefully the time off from music making will leave me more focussed and productive than ever when I choose to write some new songs. It doesn't help of course that my studio still resembles a garage sale / car boot sale but I'm going to address this slowly and hopefully by the end of summer it will be refreshed and ready for some use!

In other news a lovely chap called Simon has asked If he can include 'Im Trying' in a new film he's producing (of course I said yes) so that's quite exciting indeed! You can check out the page for the film over on Facebook or watch the teaser trailer over on Vimeo.

I'm really thrilled at the prospect of one of my songs in a film - I'll keep you all posted on it's progress.

As always , thanks for reading, and listening.

Pinemarten

No comments:

Post a Comment