Saturday 14 September 2013

Latest News, Remixes and my Obsession With Roland...

Hi folks,

As usual, I've neglected my updating duties in favour of spending more time in the studio actually making some music, which is after all why I set up this page in the first place...

I'm pleased to say that I have finished two brand new remixes for Betamaxx and Velocity Bird, both of which I'm rather pleased with and I can't wait to share them with you! More news on these soon...




Next up, my new recordings are coming a long slowly but surely and I can now say that the next set of songs will form my second album - if you haven't heard my first album you can find it on Bandcamp here. Again, I'm really excited about these new songs and I think they highlight a slightly different side to my music, but I'll let you be the judge of that. Hopefully I'll be putting them out towards the end of the year / start of 2014 but I'm making no promises.

Last of all, I was blessed with another Roland synth recently (which you'll hear on the new songs) and it's now taken pride of place in my little studio. The Roland D-5 was released in around 1989 and it sounds as good as ever. One of the main reasons I love Roland synths is the combined pitch / modulation control which I use an awful lot in my playing.


As usual, thanks for listening, 

And reading

Pinemarten


No comments:

Post a Comment