Thursday 6 March 2014

A little later on...

I realise it's been a long time indeed since my last post...

BUT that's a good thing because progress has been fantastic with the new album 'Mixed Signals' which I can happily say will be with us on the 28th April via Bandcamp.




There will be a couple of preview tracks going online in the next couple of weeks on my Soundcloud so watch out for those, I'll post more information on the actual release, including the physical copies of the album as soon as I can but I'm very excited to share it with you all. I can however say that physical copies of 'Mixed Signals' will be quite limited so keep an eye on my Twitter / Facebook for more frequent updates than I seem to be able to manage on here.

Oh yes, and a new blog / site is also in development that I will endeavour to update as much as is humanly possible,

As ever,

thanks for reading and listening,



Pinemarten

No comments:

Post a Comment