Friday 13 July 2012

Nearing completion...

It's fair to say that I've been incredibly stressed out with all this 'building' action... Frankly moving in time is well overdue, but happily its nearly over, and I've had the project managers word it will be finished by a week today, hooray I hear you shout!

So what else is going on?

Well I'm really happy with the reception that 'Cant Go Back Again' has received, and I can't believe 'I Can See' has had over 30,000 plays on Soundcloud already. I like to think some of my music translates into a language that others can understand and even relate to on occasion and from reading some of your comments it seems it has.

On to new things,

I'm currently working on a remix of Zulu Winters new single 'Key To My Heart' which is a lovely song and you can find the original here (with the rest of the album which is also 'rate good' as they say in Derbyshire). I think it's due to be released as a free side dish to go with the single.

I've written an article for Chic Magazine which is due out soon-ish and will be distributed around the Sheffield and Rotherham areas... I'll of course be posting it on here as well though. It was a real treat to write, and I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

Next up is my forthcoming adventure into the world of playing live. There is still a lot of work to do before I'm ready for this - and I'd quite like to get settled in the new house with 'My Girl' first - but I'm excited about the prospect of re-inventing some of my songs for a live show.

As always,

Thanks for reading / listening

Pinemarten

A rare glimpse of sunshine



1 comment: