Tuesday 25 September 2012

Developments...

Well it's been a busy few weeks, and it doesn't look like it's going to quieten down any time soon. My original plan for these coming months was to work on a live set - however this is going to have to be put on hold till next year. Happily I have managed to spend some time in the studio working on something new! It may be an EP, a single or something else but I don't really know right now...

Another project I've been working on is the 'Key To My Heart' remix which still hasn't been given clearance by the record label - I want to put it online soon as I'm very pleased with it... watch this space. 

As well as some lovely music making, tea drinking and food gobbling - my girlfriend and I had a lovely weekend visiting Model Rail Live at Barrow Hill - something I've been looking forward to for months and It didn't disappoint! Some fantastic work on display and some great 'big trains' to look at as well. Barrow Hill Roundhouse really takes you back in time, the sound and smell of steam and diesel engines fills the air and the buildings themselves haven't changed in 60 or 70 years, we were please to find a real fire burning in the gift shop and there was also a pretty tasty burger van...

Another pleasing part of the day was the special service East Midlands Trains put on running from Chesterfield Station right to the platform halt at the event itself! Lovely :)



Our transportation to and from the show! 


As always,

Thanks for reading / listening,

Pinemarten








No comments:

Post a Comment