Thursday 13 September 2012

Built For Two...

Over a month I hear you cry? Well maybe not, but if you do happen to keep track of this blog (and I am honoured if you do) you will have realised I haven't posted since the 28th July...

What have I been doing you ask? Well mostly getting settled in our new home, and organising a few things post build, I can't wait to get it all signed off and a post box would be a nice addition, but I digress... 

My last EP 'Can't Go Back Again' was received with some very positive comments and I can't thank people enough for listening to it. Since then I've worked on a remix of 'Key To My Heart' by Zulu Winter - now I'm not sure whats happening with this as I haven't heard anything from the record label for quite some time - either they're incredibly busy and have forgotten, or they've decided to use other remixes, that's fine, but I wish they'd let me know! 

Anyway, as I still really like the remix that I produced I will be making it available in some means shortly, keep your eyes as wide as pies. 

My little studio hasn't changed much, although it does now include a Quad 405-2 amp which I obtained from work and refurbished (and it sounds super lovely) so I'm rather pleased with that. I've spent some time reading up on the Quad designs and it seems they know what they're doing. Over time I do hope to rearrange things in the studio a bit, but this will happen when it happens. 


A lovely morning sky we were treated to this week.
As always,

Thanks for reading

Pinemarten


No comments:

Post a Comment