Thursday 8 November 2012

Falling For You

So we're into November and progress has been steady on the new single - it's pretty much ready for mastering now and I'm looking forward to getting on to that next weekend.

I've also been putting a video together for it's release with help from the very kind and patient Steph (who also helped film my video for 'Change Your Mind') and I'm due to start editing that down over the next couple of weeks for a pre-release upload to Vimeo.

We had a lovely day filming and also made time to have a lot of tea and coffee and check out some trains so I was pretty content. We used a Canon EOS for the filming which was excellent even though it was a pretty dull day and I was really pleased with the results - but I'm still learning and there's lots of things I know I want to learn about in the future regarding filming in different locations and new techniques.

The single 'Falling For You' is due out in December with a b-side and a couple of remixes so I'll be posting more on that shortly.




Thanks for reading

Pinemarten

No comments:

Post a Comment