Thursday 15 November 2012

Lossless Audio Will Make You Smile...

As you will know if you've read my previous post - 'Falling For You' will be out on the 17th December via my Bandcamp - I'm pretty excited I must say - but even more exciting (I think) is that as of the 17th of December you'll also be able to download all my releases as high quality wav audio files for your listening pleasure - for free!

Well all but my album - It's going to take a little while longer before I can make those available online  but it will happen at some point. I think it's important that you can listen to them in all their 24bit glory. 

As for 'Falling For You' - there will be two releases, a single edition (for free) and a deluxe package so watch out for those on my Bandcamp, both will include the wavs. 

Thanks for reading!
Pinemarten


'Falling For You' is out on 17th December with a pre-release video available to stream on Vimeo on the 12th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment