Wednesday 28 November 2012

Single / Deluxe

Hi folks!

In the run-up to my single release I thought it was important I shared some more information regarding the two different versions there will be for download, and why I did this. 

I've always been a big fan of paying for something you enjoy - if someone else has worked so hard on making it, but I also believe individuals should have a choice of how they obtain the music they enjoy. So, in that spirit 'Falling For You' will offer both options.

Falling For You (Single)

This is the free version of the release and will include...

- Falling For You / Built For Two MP3/FLAC/OGG etc
- Two Remixes
- 24bit WAV master recordings.


Falling For You (Deluxe)

This will be available on Bandcamp for £1 and will include the same as the free edition plus...

- 'Falling For You' MP4 720P Video
- PNG filming stills.
- Bonus Track.


So there we have it. I can't wait to have this online, you'll be able to find it on Soundcloud on the 12th December for streaming, with the video also going online for streaming on Vimeo on the same date. Full release on the 17th December via my Bandcamp page!


Thanks for listening / reading...

Pinemarten


No comments:

Post a Comment