Monday 27 May 2013

New Recordings...



Hi folks,

It's been a busy time in my messy muddle of a studio - I've been working on some new recordings for the last month or two and I'm pleased to say there at least 4 new songs on the way. What format these recordings will take is another matter entirely, but I'm hoping to put together a physical package of some sort (all depending on available finances).

I'm also enlisting the help of a good friend of mine Dan to track my guitars and vocals for the songs, as I feel his expertise in these fields far surpasses my own, and a fresh ear can only help the process.

As always, thanks for listening and for reading!

Pinemarten

p.s. my album  'If You Thought There Was Any Doubt' is now available on my Bandcamp for the tiny sum of £2.50, all proceeds go towards the new recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment