Saturday 29 June 2013

Update - Pinemarten to feature on new independent film...

Hi folks!

Been awhile right? Well that's because I've been taking my time with the new songs, but I'm pleased to say they're coming a long nicely. A couple of weeks ago I went into the studio with my friend Dan and recorded some guitars and thanks to him they're sounding lovely. I'm not going to rush these songs so I can't say when they'll be ready, but keep watching this space...


The other exciting news is that two of my songs are featuring in the soundtrack to a film by Simon Savory called 'Bruno & Earlene Go To Vegas'. You'll be able to see this soon I hope as it's premiering in London in a couple of weeks and then in America shortly after, but for now, here's the taster featuring my song 'I'm Trying'...





You can find out more about the film via it's official Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Thanks for reading / listening!

Pinemarten

No comments:

Post a Comment